cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
    Información
    ¿Necesita ayuda con Windows 11?

Vea información sobre compatibilidad, actualización y soluciones para problemas conocidos de HP y Microsoft, clicando aquí

Información
    Corrija errores en Win 10

Resuelva problemas de actualización de Windows 10 en un PC HP – Centro de soporte HP para Windows 10

• post a message
    Información
    ¿Necesita ayuda con Windows 11?

Vea información sobre compatibilidad, actualización y soluciones para problemas conocidos de HP y Microsoft, clicando aquí

Información
    Corrija errores en Win 10

Resuelva problemas de actualización de Windows 10 en un PC HP – Centro de soporte HP para Windows 10

• post a message
Estudiante
Estudiante
1 0 0
Mensaje 1 de 2
Reportar Mensaje

My PC is dead or so I think

Hp TouchSmart IQ700
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Well it all started on a Thursday, I was playing some videos to my usb, everything normal and correct that day and I turned off the normal pc, as anyone would, the next day, I wanted to play for a while, and when I connected the pc and turned it on, The screen was black, the keyboard and mouse were not recognized by the PC, I do not know how it was damaged, if the day before it was working normally, I tried the trick of the rubber and the battery of the bios but nothing at all, I do not know If the motherboard is dead, that's what I think, I ask that if you know of the problem, give me a solution, I love that PC, I do not want to lose it overnight.

1 RESPUESTA 1
Administrador de HP
Administrador de HP
5,520 22 742
Mensaje 2 de 2
Reportar Mensaje

My PC is dead or so I think

Welcome to the HP Spanish Community!

If you prefer to post your question in English, please visit the English HP Support Community: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Alternatively, feel free to post a revised message in Spanish.

Thanks!

JessikaV
HP Support Community Moderator

Trabajo para HP
¿Esta respuesta fue útil? Si No
† Las opiniones expresadas arriba son opiniones personales del autor, no de HP. Al utilizar este sitio, aceptas los Términos de Uso y las Reglas de Participación