Crea una cuenta en la Comunidad HP para personalizar tu perfil y realizar una pregunta
Tu cuenta también te permite conectarte con el soporte HP más rápido, acceder a un panel personal para administrar todos tus dispositivos en un solo lugar, ver información de garantía, estatus de caso y más.
Since a couple of days ago my laptop has been starting.
This is what happens:
1. It's off and it's fully charged.
2. I hit the power button.
3. I hear the fans start. The screen is black. No change.
4. The fans stop. The screen is black. No change.
5. The computer stays this way. Attempts to start the fans again. Fans start, no change on screen.
6. It can stay on like that for long periods.
That sums it up. I took it to a tech who told me there were no shorts showing on the motherboard. He said he tried updating the bios, but no success.
The laptop is the 2017 model of the Spectre x360. Has been working perfectly up until this moment. I upgraded the hard disk on it about in summer of 2019 to 1TB from 256GB, worked like a dream during this whole time. Only issue has always been the heat, which I've been careful with.